Search This Blog

Thursday 25 May 2017

Throwback Thursday - Patch Elephant

Hi All,

Hope you are all enjoying the GORGEOUS weather! I love getting out all my summer clothes. And it's definitely Aperol Spritz weather, which i enjoyed last night when I got home. 

Well it's that time again, so I'm sharing another oldie but goodie this week. 

I think there is definitely a theme with many of cards and that's Woodware stamps! LOL! There is so much you can do with them. 

I have used this Baby Patch Elephant stamp a few times. My friend had asked me to make a non-religious Christening card so out he came again. 

I stamped 'Ellie' onto patterned paper and cut him out and stuck this onto a base image that i had stamped on white card. The name has been cut from one of Tim Holtz' alphabet dies - Wordplay, and the stars from a nesting set. I printed the date on the computer.




Thanks for reading. 

Bye for now
Lisa x


1 comment:

  1. This is a super card Lisa. I love this stamp too. I really like the Tim Holtz alphabet too. Looking forward to my next class at The Sudio very soon. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete