Search This Blog

Thursday 18 May 2017

Throwback Thursday - Woodware Felicity Bubble Bloom

Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

Gosh isn't it miserable at the mo!! Makes a supermarket run even less enjoyable!

I realise I'm slacking again in the blog department. I really do need helper monkeys :-) I thought I would introduce a throwback Thursday to my blog and share some of my older makes with you all.

This card is still one of my favourites - quick and easy but effective. I have used Woodware Bubble Bloom Felicity clear stamp and stamped onto Kraft card with clear embossing ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The verse which comes on he set is done in the same way. I have then coloured some of the 'bubbles' with a white pencil and some with a white gel pen, added some white Card Candi, twine and mat and layered onto white card and a Kraft card base. Simples :-)




Thanks for reading my post.
Keep dry!
Love
Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing fun in going to supermarkets, wet or dry. I love this card, reminds me to get stamp out and make one. Happy wet Friday to you. XxxMazzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this is beautiful. A lovely way to use the bubble bloom stamps. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete