Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Living in a Fantasy Land....

Hi All,

Hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous weather!! I'd enjoy it more in the garden with a cocktail! But after a lovely holiday in Wales last week it's back to the grind stone. We weren't quite as lucky with the weather but it was perfect Snowden climbing weather (not quite the terrain i expected!!) and we did manage a lovely sunny day at the beach.

Today I'd like to share with you a card i made for class recently - which I think I will be making quite a few more of! - using Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud inks which are fairly new out from Creative Expressions and some of the newer release Woodware stamps by Francoise Read. 


For the background I used Smoothies to sponge the Chalk Colour Cloud inks onto white laid cardstock and then used Tim Holtz's spritz and flick technique to create the faux bleached splotches. I then scraped Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste through a star mask up the left side and stamped the heart in clear embossing ink and embossed with one of the WOW! glitter embossing powders.

The Woodware Unicorn stamp was stamped in Versafine Grey ink and embossed in a clear sparkle embossing powder. I coloured him with the Chalk Colour Clouds and for the heart I used a zig glue pen and WOW! Sparkles glitter - love these!! I stamped the sentiment from the Woodware Fantasy Land set using the Chalk Colour Clouds again - so versatile!!

Thanks for reading! 

Bye for now
Lisa xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this class and loved the stamp set so much I had to pop in to the shop last week and buy it and then of course I needed that wonderful sentiment stamp set to go with it......and.......and Thanks Lisa for such great classes.
    x Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical card Lisa. The cutest little unicorn and I love the rainbow background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and colorful Unicorn card. The sparkles and sprinkles you used in the emboss heart and the shimmer paste added bling and also texture. Such a fun sentiment! Thank you for sharing your design and your artistic techniques with us at Creates and Makes! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute unicorn and background rainbow--Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Design
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete