Search This Blog

Monday 24 April 2017

Garden Shadow Box Card

Hi All,

Twice in the space of a few days! Well, I do have a lot of catching up to do! 

Today I'd like to share with you a card I taught at my last Dabble Day, as always a jam-packed day and we all go home shattered, but think they are always well enjoyed.

I have used Sue Wilson's Garden Shadow box die in a slightly different way and stamped the Woodware Wiggly Stems flower stamp on a separate piece of card (watercoloued with distress inks) and placed that behind some of the openings. These dies are great because you can put anything inside the openings!

Lots of scrunching, inking and splatting with Distress inks on the background paper. 

I stamped and embossed in clear the sentiment which comes on the Wiggly Stems set and made a little sign and then added the hessian ribbon and 'trellis' cut from one of Tim Holtz's Sizzix framework dies poking out of the side. The garden tools and flower pot come in the Garden Shadow Box set.




Thanks for reading. Bye for now 
Lisa x







No comments:

Post a Comment