Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2017

Flip-Flop Girl

Hi All and welcome to my blog, which I have been meaning to do forever!!! Although you may have to bear with me at times - I am SUCH a technophobe at times.

It's been a busy week this week with my week of 'monthly classes' at The Craft Studio. I will post what we have made over the next few days - so far the 2 cards we have made have been enjoyed by all :-)

In the meantime here is a card I taught last year a few times at Loobi Crafts.
This is such a me card!! I would live in flip flops if I could!!

I have stamped the Flip Flops stamp from Woodware onto this lovely bright stripey Fancy Pants paper in grey Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I have cut the image out and coloured in the straps with a bright pink Sakura Koi pen.

The little flowers and the sand grains and dunes are on the same set of stamps which is great! The words are a Woodware mini sentiment stamp and the sky & sand papers are 12x12 sheets from Loobi Crafts.




Hope you have enjoyed my first blog post and join me for lots more :-)

I have evening card making class this evening to finish cutting up kits for, so bye for now

Lis xx



3 comments:

  1. Love these flip flops....thinking of summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish the weather came with the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this summery card and really enjoyed your class Lisa. Looking forward to coming to the Craft Studio with Jacky again tomorrow. Barbx

    ReplyDelete